Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have just purchased a Audi Q3 13 reg and need to purchase a SD card and activation code for sat nav. My local dealer wanted 600 to do this and activate but if i could get the card and activation code they would activate it for £86.50. Does anyone know where i can purchase the card and code from online as may be chaeper.

·
Super Moderator
6,158 Posts
Hi, welcome to the club!

The cheapest source of the SD card will be Tom Fox at Crewe Audi parts - [email protected]. Extremely helpful guy and the cheapest source of Audi parts, he has helped many members with their parts needs over the last few years including myself.

Now, DO NOT under any circumstances try and buy this from an online source, Fleabay or similar - you will be conned out of your money. The cards thus offered will be reclaimed from scrapped or crashed Audis or simply stolen and will not activate as they have already been mated to another car.

·
Super Moderator
2,878 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,158 Posts
Just slightly puzzled here John, my SD sat/nav has full 7 digit postcode search. Honest... 🥴

·
Super Moderator
2,878 Posts
Interesting, my lady wife's 2015 A1 has 5 digit post code search... she intends to keep the A1 long term, is 60 tomorrow and has been in the NHS since year dot, retirement beckons. I can see one of those Integrated Automotive devices going into that at some point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts