Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out? I am looking to buy some rims for use with winter tyres. The wheels on my MY13 s-line tdi quattro are 18 inch.I would really like to fit 17 inch steel wheels to the car (not much cleaning required in winter) can anyone recommnd a supplier and let me know the offset?Alternatively a good cheep supplier of Audi alloy wheels.....many thanks,John

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just spotted your post. I have had 2 prices for a set of 4 Alu wheels & snow tyres, 'cos we drive in Germany in the winter, where it's virtually compulsory to fit winter tyres. Audi Whetstone (London) quoted £1500 including storage until the next season change and £100 per season change afterwards. Reifen Feneberg in Lindau, Germany quoted €1103 (£927) plus €85 (£71) per season change. Guess which one I'm booking when the Q3 arrives!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks - have you perhaps got a Name, phone number and email address so that I may contact them? Thanks, Deepblue

·
Registered
234 Posts
London or Lindau?

Audi Whetstone 1085 High RdLondon, Whetstone, London N20 0PT 0844 701 6972. My contact is Jim Haywood - email: [email protected]<table ="ts intrlu" width="100%"><t><tr><td style="width:28px;padding-top:1px" valign="top">
</td><td style="color:#222;line-height:1.24" valign="top">
</td></tr></t></table>Reifen Feneberg, Robert-Bosch-Strasse 21, 88131 Lindau, Germany 0049 8382 96240
Contact Herr Mutzel.

This firm have branches all over southern Germany. See http://www.reifen-feneberg.de/

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
134 Posts
As mentioned in this forum, Five Oaks Audi will give 10% discount on accessory's if this forum is mentioned, I did enquire and it was agreed my their marketing manager they would honour this discount on winter tyres and rims.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I bought my Q3 from Five Oaks this time last year, I'd definitely buy from them again.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was also offered 10%, which brings the price down to about £1150 for the set, though I haven't bought them yet. Glad you found them useful.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ii bet that doesn't include fitting & seasonal storage

·
Registered
518 Posts
The price includes fitting, but not seasonal storage. Given that seasonal storage effectively costs the dealer nothing, I suspect it might be possible to get them to include the first year's storage into the deal for free.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts