Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideals

I have a lovely se fwd in black which we have had since last September the wife drives it all the time. Don't get much q3 time.
I have a company hilux 3l auto in black as well which is my main car for work do around 20 k a year.
My problem is its due for change in September and I fancy a car type SUV with better mpg i get around 28 from the hilux Which is quite poor
Any way I have around 30 k to spend this is my list so far don,t want to pay to much tax so need to be 22% bik
Xc60 se
Xc60 se
Went and had a look at it why is it 33 k it's a no brainier les spec than the wife's q3
Xc60 or q3 s line awd a lot cheaper

Problem I have is both the wife and the kids have banned me from having the same car on the drive
They said its stupid

Any ideas

·
Registered
518 Posts
Give the wife and kids to the garage as a trade-in for the car. Sorted!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doubt I would get much for the wife and kids

The the three year cost of running is very high what with school trips and hand bags

Had a look at the cx 5 zoom zoom it's terrible

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
Dead easy solution - if the strife and kids don't like it they don't have to ride in the bloody thing.

Gets you out of the school run, the supermarket run, the "Dad, I need to be at (insert pastime/friend/club here) by (insert ungodly hour here), you'll take me, won't you?"

Works every time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could all way threaten a land rover defender 110 with roof rack full off road kit

They used to hate the two I had before the hilux. when it would rain on them on the motorway
And the mould farm under the back seat

The mould was factory fitted as well

Looks like i won't tell them just order it and say its a new hilux coming

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
You've got it. Select the unbadged option, buy a couple of HiLux badges and smack them on before you get home with it.

They'll never notice the difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts