Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Thought I would register and pop in to say hi.

Had my Q3 on order since september time and had the call to say the car is at the dealership ready for March 1st delivery.

Look forward to getting some information on here...

Cheers

Ian

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your Q3 well worth the wait I have a tdi se quattro s/tronic ,, phantom black

·
Registered
264 Posts
i was going to order an s/line but did not want to wait so got this straight from dealer as a demo that had not been used had it 3 months today , was one of first on the road in uk , still a rare sight

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah you don't see many at all. I did have an evoque on order but cancelled it due to the Xenon problem. Shortage of xenons that affective the pure so they stripped it from all pures including mine so I cancelled it. I had to tell the dealer there was a problem as they kept denying it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi IanWelcome to the forum. I'll be interested in seeing some pictures of your Monsoon Grey Q3 when it turns up. mine is Daytona Grey.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Del said:
Hi IanWelcome to the forum. I'll be interested in seeing some pictures of your Monsoon Grey Q3 when it turns up. mine is Daytona Grey.
Will do, I think they look pretty much the same tbh. If you put them next to each other then you would see a difference but apart the dealer doesn't even know!

All I have to do now is get rid of the Megane RS that nobody seems to want!

·
Registered
563 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts