Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,Michael from Sydney here. We bought a 2.0TFSI Q3 last month in Metallic Black. The car has been fantastic, having traded in an 1.8 TFSI A3. We got lucky in that the dealer had what we (mostly) wanted in the show room. Panoramic sunroof, 155 kW engine, leather, parking assist with rear camera, Audi MMI with internal hard drive and bluetooth, chrome exhaust, led interior lights, led brake lights and Xenon head lamps. I'v been reading the forum and taking note of all the great info so thank you all. I've started some mods myself: new genuine acc/brake metal pedals (in transit), new H11 blue lights for the fog lamps ( the yellows detracts from the look of the car as noted by others), ipod cable (dealer was asking for $90, found for $20 on ebay), front and back skid plates (in transit). Hopefully I can contribute more in the future. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
Hi Michael and welcome to the forum! If you don't mind hangin' with a bunch of poms then we don't - there's a whole rake of Aussies around here somewhere.

That sounds like a great spec. Post some pics when you can so that we can all enjoy it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi M. Welcome. Just a point of warning on the iPod cable, the majority do not display the cover art on the MMI screen, if you want this you will have to buy an Audi branded cable with a red Gromit on the cable (the official Audi one with a Blue Gromit also won't display the cover art).

Car sounds great, guess the panoramic is a necessity in Aus, pointless to see the rain from angle in England!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Crem0,I normally stream through my phone but my partner has an older ipod and she requires the cable. If the cover art becomes an issue I'll reluctantly go back to the dealer. The panoramic roof is great in summer and creates a more airy feel inside. We didn't opt for the heated seats as global warming has taken winter to the proverbial ends of the earth. I was in the UK (Oxford-London) in June-August and the weather was great, not sure if that's normal though.
Thanks Gromit, it's always good to hang out with like minded people with a similar passion for Audi. I'll post more pics soon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
ga'day Michael. Very warm welcome aboard...

·
Registered
275 Posts
We did have a really out of the ordinary June and July.lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello Michael
Congrats on the new car! Post a pic when you get a chance :)
I have very similar options located in Wollongong
Thomas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts