Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new here. Enjoyed reading the other posts in this site.Ordered Q3, S line 177 last Saturday at Leicester Audi.Extras: Glacier White paint, Panoramic Sunroof, LED interior Light pack, Comfort pack, SD card satnav, Door mirrors electrically folding, Tyre pressure indicator, hill-hold assist.Expected delivery date: mid December. Waiting with great anticipation.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi. The wait is agonising. Mine should arrive around 12 November. Wishing the days away.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi everyone,
This is all new to me,
Collecting new q3 on Friday , can't wait

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, waiting is not easy. But there is some anticipal happiness in waiting too (a lot of literature in psychology supports such an experience)What has been the experience of members here- actual delivery dates preponed or postponed relative to the promise at the time of the order?Good on you PC41. Look forward to seeing some pictures in due course.I am surprised the waiting times in Australia are so long.Mark67 is almost there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We ordered our q3 first week of July .
So it's taken 3 months. We did put some toys on the car.
But I think it's not to bad.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3 months is not bad at all. I hear the wait was a bit longer in the past. Wonder if others are going for autoglym and/or venture shield protection. Audi dealers quote about £425 for autoglym.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts