Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
New to this forum and new to Audi. I have just defected from BMW land and have booked a test drive for the Q3 tomorrow. My option is gonna be for the Q3 S-line but i have a few questions if someone can clarify for me.1. How easy is it to get satnav after you have taken delivery of your car, is it just software ??2. I have read on here that if you choose the S-line you will still get standard wheels and suspension unless you ask for the S-line spec, is this true? i would have thought it would be S-line spec as that is what you have chosen.3. I am stuck with colour choice if anyone can help, i saw a Q3 in platinum beige in the showroom and that looked very nice but my wife likes Sphere blue, cannot seem to find any pictures of the sphere blue which tells me in real life it looks naff.
Thanks for any help in advance cannot wait to test drive and i`m 99% sure i will order one after.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sat nav easy but not cheap around £500 , I have the S.line, it comes with standard suspension unless you ask for the lowered version which I didn't want , standard s.line 18" alloys , I opted for the 19" off road alloys to give a more sporty look , I'd personnel choice on the colour I opted for white .

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry but sphere blue is no longer an option new build cars - and yes the platinum beige looks much nicer than it sounds

Edited by: smoothound54

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply`s i really appreciate it, think i might heed your advice and go for white with the softer suspension choice.

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
I would have had Sphere Blue had it still been available but I've settled for Cobalt Blue - great in bright sunlight but almost black in dull weather.

Mine hasn't arrived yet (due late June/early July) but the S-Line I test-drove didn't strike me as having over-light steering - it felt fine. Also, you sacrifice a lot of comfort for the lowered sports suspension.

Retrofitting SAT/NAV is a doddle - just throw about £500 at the Audi dealer, they supply an SD card and activate it, then you're good to go.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice one Gromit, this is weird right. Just spoke to the Audi center in Huddersfield, going there now for a test drive and the Mobility guy there say`s that on the S-line Sphere blue is STILL available. Also if you go to Audi.co.uk it will let you select it on the car builder.....
Now i`m really confused but we will see when i get back i will post a yes or no to the Sphere blue conundrum.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got back from dealers, placed my order and you were right Gromit no more Sphere blue so instead gone for spec below, now i just have to wait 10 weeks

Q3 S-Line in Glacier WhiteQuattro 4WDSat-navPower fold mirrorsPrivacy glass

·
Registered
107 Posts
ollie said:
Just got back from dealers, placed my order and you were right Gromit no more Sphere blue so instead gone for spec below, now i just have to wait 10 weeks

Good choice

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice ,

·
Registered
115 Posts
ollie said:

Nice spec, I almost went for the Glacier White - looks fab in the S-Line.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine's coming from Huddersfield Audi too. Build date in June so hopefully not too long to wait now

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What Spec you gone for Helmesman, how come you got a build date in June you lucky so and so

·
Registered
17 Posts
S Line 2.0 TDI, Daytona Grey, Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Through Load Facility, Parking Sustem Plus - would have had DAB too but Audi appear to have run out of units!! Re the Build Date - ordered at the end of April so June came as a surprise. I'll believe it when I see and continue to enjoy my Kuga in the meantime

1 - 14 of 14 Posts