Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do the rear heater vents blow if the drivers side front is cold and the passenger side front is hot?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it's just because my wife is always cold and i'm usually hot and i wondered what the kids will get? ps i'm waiting for my 177 d auto , thanks if replied

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good question paul... i don't have a answer right now but will do some tests tmrw and let you know...There are two vents in the back, so would of thought, driver setting goes right and left comes from passenger side, mmm will see tmrw...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Paul , I have done some test on my s-line tdi on the climate control distribution to the rear, and rather inconclusive to be honest. the two rear vent, seem to come from the same duct, so different heat control to the rear dose not seem possible.In my test today i tuned the climate control on the passenger side to lo and the driver side to hi, which is max in both cases, the out-put at the rear vent seemed to be bias toward the driver side, but not entirely hot as the the driver side.As i said a little in conclusive, i wander if any other members could input in this thread?Hope this helps. (a little)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts