Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, has anyone with the Jukebox, managed to store a CD onto the Hard Drive?

The manual suggests that you can insert a CD and copy to the Jukebox but it doesn't want to work for me. I have used a USB with no problems and I imagine the SD route works fine too, but no luck with CDs so far.........

·
Registered
613 Posts
You can't "rip" a CD from the player onto the Hard Disk - you need to have music files on a CD (or DVD I seem to remember)/SD Card, and then copy them onto the Jukebox
There is various software you can use to do the ripping - personally, I just use iTunes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah that sort of makes sense, just didn't think the handbook was that clear and my sales rep thought it was possible too. Yep iTunes is what I use too, many thanks for helping clear that up. Just need to figure out why my IPhone 4 wont connect through AMI now, buts that's probably another post!

·
Registered
613 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's says my 4 is too - but it doesn't want to play. I've rebooted it and even done a full factory restore and it still doesn't want to know! It works fine streaming on Bluetooth and making calls etc so all is not lost but just frustrating when things don't do what they're supposed to.....

·
Registered
613 Posts
My iPhone 4S works fine as a phone, but doesn't play music through the MMI - I have an "old" iPod Touch that I keep in the car for that!
I'm still 4k miles from a service, but I'll mention it to the dealer and see if there is a software upgrade yet

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok Jules, will wait and see how you get on. I' m around 6 - 7 from my first service, though might have the iPhone 5 by then anyway

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts