Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Audi Q3 20k miles - Haldex pump and fluid replaced, but light remains on. Audi shop diagnosed but wanted too much. I also have a tire pressure monitor light on but all tires are fine. Thanks for any help!
CRJ

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
206 Posts
Both are connected to the abs sensors so that would be a good place to start, do you know what fault codes are present?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both are connected to the abs sensors so that would be a good place to start, do you know what fault codes are present?
Hey Ju, thanks for responding, working on getting those fault codes. Where are the abs sensor(s) located, and are they easily replaced? Should have codes this afternoon, any codes I should be looking for?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've no experience of the problem but having had many haldex cars, the pump is usually the culprit.
Have you cleared the existing codes after changing the pump?
The sensors are on all 4 wheels. That's how the ABS detects minute differences in rotation between the 4 wheels and these are interpreted by the haldex and tpms system.
The codes probably won't directly tell you what the problem is, its interpreting them that may lead you to the answer

·
Registered
206 Posts
Also did you do the pump yourself?
I think there is a pump reset procedure you have to do with vcds or similar after refitting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also did you do the pump yourself?
I think there is a pump reset procedure you have to do with vcds or similar after refitting
Yes, I did it yesterday, no codes that we could see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts