Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Newbie here!

Currently an A1 driver and went into our local Audi garage on the 9thMarch to enquire aboutgetting another A1 but with a higher spec...ended upordering a Q3! Hee hee!!

With the cost of additions to another A1 it seemed to make much more financial sense to go Q3!

So excited but...! It arrived in the Port of Sheerness on Friday 22nd (as we were lucky to get one that was already built as someone cancelled their order), but now apparently it's stuck in Sheerness due to all the bad weather!

Anyone else had this problem?! I want it now! I have no idea how some of you guys cope waiting for months!

P.S spec - S-line, daytona grey, 2.0 TDI automatic, Sat Nav

·
Registered
264 Posts
hope you get it soon , lucky for you they had a car available
as you say going for a top spec A1 is taking you right into Q3 territory , so you made the right choice .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We took it as a sign that it was meant to be as they had one already on the way!!

It was surprising though the difference in cost for theA1we have now(s-line, 1.4, TFSI) compared to going for a black edition then againcompared to the extra for upgrading to a bigger car. Plus we would have had to have waited until June for another A1!

We're going into the dealers tomorrow though to finish dotting i's and crossing t's so they can count it in their 2012 year end! How good of us! Hopefully we'll have more news on it's whereabouts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts