Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered form Grimsby Audi, after initial problems with communciation and speaking to the Sales Manager they couldn't do enough for me with all staff more than helpful and courteous with every promise kept including additional sweeteners. First class service. I think the initial teething problems were partly due to the initial order rush and a member of staff who no longer works there.
They kept me informed as soon as they knew the car was on its way and the handover was highly professional and personal. Spot on.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Agree, Audi Grimsby were a breath of fresh air following arrogant and snooty Mercedes. Fast and efficient and even shipped me in a Q3 to test drive as they didn't have one. Communications and updates are spot on. Fully converted now to the Rings from the Star and I haven't even got may car yet.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Badapple said:
Agree, Audi Grimsby were a breath of fresh air following arrogant and snooty Mercedes. Fast and efficient and even shipped me in a Q3 to test drive as they didn't have one. Communications and updates are spot on. Fully converted now to the Rings from the Star and I haven't even got may car yet.
I think you'll enjoy the move, Merc diesels aren't the quietist.
I'd be interested to know what you think of the ride with 19 inch and sports suspension, mine are the same alloys but with standard suspension, I was advised (by some) that it would be a hard ride, but it isn't.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I 've got to disagree with the other reviewers, I have just had my second dealing with Grimsby Audi which is part of the JCT600 group, poor product knowledge, poor communication and a general lack of the ability to listen to the client. I could not recommend them, however the service side of the dealership is OK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts