Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

George here and I'm from Singapore. Chanced upon this forum while I'm searching for mods to my lovely ride. Took delivery of my ride few months ago and have decided to add some mods to it recently. Will post photos of my car when I have the time to take some decent photos.

Great information in this forum and have learnt quite a lot about my car. Hopefully I can contribute constructively to the forum in the near future.

Have a good week ahead guys.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Let us know your spec. and what you've done to it - we'll be interested to know. Look forward to seeing your pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

Bought the 2.0 TFSI 125 KW. Car came in Samoa Orange, black Milano leather, aluminum satellite inlay, power folding mirrors, off-road styling package,Couldn't customize my ride as the agent brings them in standard. S line wasn't even offered. Any changes or add-on would result in a 3 month wait which I wasn't willing to.

Since owning the ride, I have added MTM stage 1 tuning, reverse cam, GPS, fog chrome, chrome tail pipe, RS style side mirrors and changed the color to Sprint Blue. Looking to add on sports pedals, quad exhaust and maybe S line bodykit. Would be great if I could lay my hands on the Bose Surround Sound setup too.

Cheers

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wow colour change, big mods! Pictures please!!

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Oh dear - SamoanJoe isn't going to like this....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Where can you get the S-line body kit?

pekX2to

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pekX2to said:

pekX2to
The bodyshop I frequent is able to bring in the S Line bodykit. It doesn't come in cheap though. I'm considering waiting for Reiger or Caractere to offer kits for Q3 or wait for RS Q3 kits. Couldn't make up my mind on that.

Will try to upload some pics ASAP. Do not have any decent pics at the moment.

Cheers

·
Registered
188 Posts
Fat Daddy said:
pekX2to said:

pekX2to
The bodyshop I frequent is able to bring in the S Line bodykit. It doesn't come in cheap though. I'm considering waiting for Reiger or Caractere to offer kits for Q3 or wait for RS Q3 kits. Couldn't make up my mind on that.

Cheers
Do yo have an estimate how much it will cost in Sg $? Is it going to be at par with ABT Q3 body kit?

pekX2to

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pekX2to said:
Fat Daddy said:
pekX2to said:

pekX2to

Cheers
Do yo have an estimate how much it will cost in Sg $? Is it going to be at par with ABT Q3 body kit?

pekX2to
If only s line front and rear bumper with side skirts, should be around 7K SGD. For ABT, I was told more than 10K SGD. Didn't really like ABT in the 1st place, so I didn't ask for actual price. Prices quoted are inclusive of painting and installation.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fat Daddy said:
pekX2to said:

pekX2to

Cheers
Do you have any idea that when Reiger, Caractere and RSQ3 bodykits are available? I will mod my Q3's body for sure but I'm still waiting for those options.

For those who wonder about prices, full S-Line bodykit is nearly 2666€ and ABT bodykit is 4500€ in my country by the way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,

I have no idea when will the kit be available. My installer have checked with reiger and caractere but no definite from them. I'm waiting eagerly as well.

Cheers

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gromit said:
I have come to the conclusion that I must learn to accept that other peoples taste may not be as impeccable as mine

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Samoanjoe said:
Gromit said:
 I have come to the conclusion that I must learn to accept that other peoples taste may not be as impeccable as mine
It's a great color. Just that's it's too hip for an old fart like me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fat Daddy said:
Hi,

I have no idea when will the kit be available. My installer have checked with reiger and caractere but no definite from them. I'm waiting eagerly as well.

Cheers
Hey Fat Daddy,

Thanks for the info mate. If you hear or find anything, please let us know

Cheers. Edited by: terapati

1 - 15 of 15 Posts