Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would post a few pics, taken last week when i picked it up and it was dry
Loving it so far and yeah that is AC/DC on my ipod

·
Registered
25 Posts
Reilsab it looks very smart in white, enjoy??

·
Registered
264 Posts
nice motor , glacier white suits the Q3

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments

I've been driving about for the past 10 days and yet to see another Q3, where are they all hiding??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Got that agree that Q3 looks really good in white (same as mine). Full paint finish again looks good.
With regard to number of Q3's I was in Germany last week for 3 days and did a lot of driving but did not see any Q3's. Thought I would have seen a lot

·
Registered
485 Posts
I see that you only got half a tank of fuel with your new Q3. What happened to the days when Audi provided you with a full tank of fuel?

What part of the country are you from that makes them so rare?

·
Super Moderator
1,706 Posts
oldgranti said:
Got that agree that Q3 looks really good in white (same as mine). Full paint finish again looks good.
With regard to number of Q3's I was in Germany last week for 3 days and did a lot of driving but did not see any Q3's. Thought I would have seen a lot
Probably not been near Ingolstadt?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm up here in Rainy Scotland, just outside Glasgow. Besides the q3's in and around the dealership i havn't seen any others, maybe i need to get out more

Seems to be quite a wide vehicle, i have about an inch either side with the mirrors out going in the garage! Either that or they just make garage doors smaller nowadays. Off on a 200 mile trip on Sat morning so i'll be reporting back after that one

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and yeah setig, only half a tank. It said £30 of fuel on the invoice so i'd be surprised if that even is half!! I really should have pushed for a brimming, which i'm sure i will get in a few years time come trade in time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts