·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collected the car today, sorry the weather was not sunny for the photos

·
Registered
613 Posts
Like the look of that sunroof!!<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hope you enjoy the car. I like the sunroof against the glacier white colour.

Does it fit in the garage?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Jules said:
Like the look of that sunroof!!<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">
Same here! Regret not prioritizing one myself... :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Which wheels are these, Andrew? I don't quite recognize them...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not order any special wheels so I guess that they must be the standard SE wheels

It is tight but the car does fit in the garage.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice color! This was my first choice but I had to settle for Monsoon Grey because of the long wait. Glacier white is the most popular color in Japan according to our dealer.Edited by: pekX2to

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah those are standard 10 spoke 17 inchers. Nice, glacier white also has a nice sparkle that doesn't show in photos well. Looks good with the sunroof too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ok, I think there are different standard wheels for the different engine types. (There is a 7 spoke version for the smaller TDI and TFSI engines, it seems.)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks great! Just found out that my amalfi white one will be ready for 1 September

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks great, Andrew. Boy, am I glad that I too opted for that particular colour!It really does sparkle, sun or no sun!Did not opt for the sun roof, though. I have dogs and they dinnae like all that glare and heat in the summer!Mind you......that is if we ever get another summer! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts