Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My build week is 41 which is the next week or so. I'm finding myself getting impatient, especially reading the newbies with their posts and pictures! It's great to see them excited though and to read all the other topics. Love Gromit's sense of humour and the support he gives the Forum. Looking forward to joining the newbies soon.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Looks like you've about another 5-6 weeks to wait then. It's surprising how quickly the time goes though - with a spec. like that I'm not surprised you're getting impatient. Once it's built your salesperson should be able to give you a more accurate ETA.

Patience, patience...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Early November would be good but I have a feeling it will be week beginning 11 or 18 November. If earlier that would be a bonus.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Week 41 order update - I got a call to day to say my Q3 will be ready for pick up next Wednesday - a bit earlier than expected. Woo hoo.

·
Registered
44 Posts
eddiethered said:
Week 41 order update - I got a call to day to say my Q3 will be ready for pick up next Wednesday - a bit earlier than expected. Woo hoo.
Congrats Eddie, I'm sure you'll love it

·
Registered
275 Posts
Can't wait for the photos, haven't seen a phantom black yet. Hope tomorrow oes well.

·
Registered
275 Posts
*goes. To those used to my posts I'm not illiterate, I'm impatient and expect the iPad to tidy my spelling without me checking, it does a worse job than me!

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Bloody iPads - for the money you pay for them you'd expect them to be a bit more co-operative, wouldn't you?

Eddie, that's great news. One more week of breathless anticipation to go...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Eddie,
My build week was Week 40 and it's in the country, at the dealership this week and I pick it up on Tuesday! It has arrived sooner than anticipated although several members did point out that Audi tend to give pessimistic delivery dates and repeatedly beat them by several weeks. I can't wait, although I will be sad to see my A6 Avant disappearing in the rear view mirror of the new Q3! Thanks everyone for keeping me sane and for your positive and helpful comments. I am sure your beauty won't be far behind mine!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just read this other entry of yours, that's amaze balls! I said yours wouldn't be far behind mine.....by one day! Good man!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not long noweddiethered...looking forward to the pics.great looking spec...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Biggles54 said:
Eddie,
My build week was Week 40 and it's in the country, at the dealership this week and I pick it up on Tuesday! It has arrived sooner than anticipated although several members did point out that Audi tend to give pessimistic delivery dates and repeatedly beat them by several weeks. I can't wait, although I will be sad to see my A6 Avant disappearing in the rear view mirror of the new Q3! Thanks everyone for keeping me sane and for your positive and helpful comments. I am sure your beauty won't be far behind mine!
Great news, Biggles.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, only a few more days before my pick up on Wednesday.
The Forum has been so helpful as I know to look out for: cockroaches and wasps in the tail lights; steering vibration; multiple rattles/clunking sounds; under tray falling off, and windows that go out of alignment.
Thanks guys!

Hopefully I'll suffer none of the above and trouble free Q3 driving will be my lot. Fingers crossed.
Truly, thanks for being so helpful and informative about everything Q3. I'm looking forward to joining you.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
(high-fives Eddie)
You're welcome! Enjoy your pick up, let us know how it went and remember the obligatory pics, won't you?
I sense a kindred spirit here...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gromit said:
(high-fives Eddie)
You're welcome!  Enjoy your pick up, let us know how it went and remember the obligatory pics, won't you?
I sense a kindred spirit here...  
Cheers, Gromit. Pics to follow after pick up.

·
Registered
302 Posts
eddiethered said:
Well, only a few more days before my pick up on Wednesday.
The Forum has been so helpful as I know to look out for: cockroaches and wasps in the tail lights; steering vibration; multiple rattles/clunking sounds; under tray falling off, and windows that go out of alignment.
Thanks guys!

Hopefully I'll suffer none of the above and trouble free Q3 driving will be my lot. Fingers crossed.
Truly, thanks for being so helpful and informative about everything Q3. I'm looking forward to joining you.
We've had ours a week now and I have to boringly report that we have not detected anything negative
However, we haven't even been on a bit of dual carriageway yet (not a lot up here) and it hasn't been above 60 - so maybe I'm tempting fate
Good luck with yours !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts