Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genuine Audi Q3 BLACK EDITION wheels in 19x8.5 ET36, but will fit many other of the VAG family - Do you research :)

Part number: 8U0601025M

Condition: Good condition overall, all straight, no major damage. Some minor edge scuffs as shown in the photos.

Tyres: Pirelli P Zeros with around 3-4mm tread, however do have some scrapes in the side walls. MOT tester said they are perfectly fine but something to mention.

Collection preferred as I'd like you to view them personally to ensure satisfaction, but happy to package up and ship at your cost/risk. Paisley Freight offer a 4 wheel/tyre deal for around £50.

Price: £600

Can also be seen on Audi-Sport

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
If you still have them and can wait a few weeks I'll take them. Have a tax rebate due to me and am just waiting for the cheque to turn up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you still have them and can wait a few weeks I'll take them. Have a tax rebate due to me and am just waiting for the cheque to turn up.
Hi, sure if you'd like to leave a deposit to secure them, I'd be happy to hold them for you

·
Registered
407 Posts
Apologies for the delay, been busy with a wedding over the weekend. Happy with the price but don't want the tyres. What size are they so I can price up some winter boots? I've no idea when this HMRC cheque will arrive but the letter said up to 6 weeks. Happy to cough up a deposit if you want to discuss via pm or email. I don't have a mobile phone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts