Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Just joined the forum.....does not seem to be too busy but I think that will change when the first Q3s start to be delivered.
I ordered mine at the end of August after a viewing at Perth Audi in Scotland,traded my A5 2.7TDI Coupe for the Q3 which will be my 8th new Audi.

I normally go for the S-Line models but could not come to terms with the all black interior on the Q3 S-Line,in my opinion it made the interior look very cramped and dark looking,even the headliner was black...not for me Im afraid.

Odered the SE model in full body metallic white with privacy glass and beige nappa leather,walnut( plastic) inlays,TDI,4WD,auto with paddles,sunroof,18"wheels,xenon light pack,heated electric sports seats,and a few other bits and bobs.
Only difference in spec from the S=Line is no sports suspension ( Ive learned my lessons on that over the years) and very little price difference for the spec against an S-Line model

No build date as yet but I have been in the USA since the order was placed so maybe some word when I get home in November.........I hope.

·
Registered
130 Posts
What do you mean by:- "no sports suspension ( Ive learned my lessons on that over the years)"Is the ride that harsh with the sports suspension?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Suspension tastes are really down to the individual some may like the firmer ride the sports units give some may hate it.....however the Q3 is not a sports or performance vehicle,at least not my 2.0TDI,so why make the ride more uncomfortable than you need to.Also the Q3 has been raised over all other A3 versions,the sports suspension will also lower as well as firm up the ride
Purely a personal thing guys based on my past Audi,s fitted with the lower harder suspension.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes I dont really see the point for lowered suspension on a car like the Q3.I had an S-line A3 and it was truly awful, way too hard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts