Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Nope , woke up at night and silly me wanted to get water from downstairs and bam slipped.....

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
Although fuel situation has improved here.
But seems like I am not going anywhere for a good good time, last night broke my ankle from 3 places now need emergency surgery :unsure: oh well.....

Regards,
KJ
Goodness KJ - how on earth did you do that? Wishing you a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I am sorry to hear that you are broken. I hope that you get better soon.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Thanks John.
Even I am trying to figure out what and how.
Anyway now waiting for surgery till then its going to be some painful nights.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
We moved to a downstairs bedroom after I retired as my office was way cooler than our proper room so it is a level walk for an oldie to the ground floor bathroom at 2.00am so much safer than risking stairs.
Get well soon.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Thanks Davids
Very true it's no point walking down stairs in the middle of night when you are half awake :rolleyes: lesson learnt.

·
Super Moderator
6,361 Posts
But seems like I am not going anywhere for a good good time, last night broke my ankle from 3 places now need emergency surgery :unsure: oh well.....

Regards,
KJ
OUCH!! So sorry to hear that. Undercarriage problems can take quite a while to fix, I hope yours is sorted quickly and not too painfully. Good luck mate.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
OUCH!! So sorry to hear that. Undercarriage problems can take quite a while to fix, I hope yours is sorted quickly and not too painfully. Good luck mate.
Thanks Gromit (y)

·
Registered
186 Posts
No problem with 99 momentum this after noon fillup at my local Tesco... £140.9, just keeps on rising :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
6,361 Posts
Nope , woke up at night and silly me wanted to get water from downstairs and bam slipped.....
Are you SURE it was water? Frankly there are people on this forum who are going to take a bit of convincing - me for one... 🍻🍷

Reactions: DavidS

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Are you SURE it was water? Frankly there are people on this forum who are going to take a bit of convincing - me for one... 🍻🍷
Hahaha I already had mine.
But later forgot to take my water bottle.
And that's it 😣 **** unleashed.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Shell premium is now back down to 137.9 up here. For how long? Who knows.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I couldn’t find any 97+ locally so have 50% super and 50% ordinary unleaded for the big expedition out of the south east corner to Malvern.

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
Just had a 670 mile round trip down to the westernmost tip of Cornwall, Superplus was a rare thing but 95 E10 plentiful - RS used 87.35 litres (brimmed tanks both start and finish) actual real-world fuel consumption was 34.82 mpg.

Reactions: TheJam and DavidS

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Didn’t spot any 97+ between the Sussex coast and Malvern yesterday, 90% on back roads so 180 miles instead of 150.

The RS paid for itself at least three times when stuck behind tractors as we could blast past in what would normally only be a motorbike gap, even with 50% 95 petrol. The first saved us a possible 5 mile crawl through twisty continuous double yellows.

Reactions: TheJam
101 - 116 of 116 Posts