Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a Q3 and pick it up on Saturday 6th July. Test drive was fantastic, comfy yet sporty. Really looking forward to getting the car and enjoying the Q3 experience further. Can't wait!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looks like you will have really good weather to pick the car up.

That is a fair spec you have there! Welcome and enjoy

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy!

Great spec - got any pictures we can drool over? "marmite" orange Q3s can look great in a photo.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked the car up yesterday, I am really pleased with it though there were a couplle of small things. When I got there (Cambridge Audi) they hadn't enabled the Sat Nav citing the parts didn't turn up. They asked me to come back to get it fitted next week (errr....160 mile round trip - I don't think so), so I managed to negotiate it being done at Maidstone my local dealer at their cost. Also the back left tail light is cracked right the way across - not sure how that slipped past me on the initial inspection and I didn't notice it until I got home so it's too late to moan about it now. Any idea how much there cost to replace?Other than the above I am really pleased with it. It's so nice to have a 'decent' car again (nothing against the VW Golf but it's just not even in the same street), andwith proper sound system! I hadn't realised how much I missed it!I'll post a few photo's later in the Gallery section

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Samoanjoe said:
they hadn't enabled the Sat Nav citing the parts didn't turn up.

WAIDAMINIT.... WOT FRIGGIN' PARTS?? The SD SAT/NAV is entirely built into the vehicle, apart from one solitary piece - the SD card itself - which they must hold dozens of in stock (it is one of the most commonly ordered options) and were aware one would be needed ever since the vehicle order was placed!

I would guess that Motor Trade Excuse No. 1 was deployed ("sorry mate, the parts haven't arrived") to cover up Motor Trade Cockup A (they forgot to order it/fit it/ran out of time/couldn't be arsed - delete where applicable).

Not exactly Cambridge Audi's finest hour, is it?

I'm really pleased you've got it though, and look forward to your pics appearing in the Gallery.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
argic said:
What do you like about it best???
Where do I start lol. The power delivery is excellent and so smooth, the sound system is great, the driving position is comfy and the cockpit is just a really nice place to be. It steers like a Fiat with the 'city' button on, I could drive it with one finger! It also looks great in my humble opinion -posting pics in the gallery now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gromit said:

they must hold dozens of in stock (it is one of the most commonly ordered options) and were aware one would be needed ever since the vehicle order was placed!
The car was not new, but yes you are right they still had plenty of notice so I was disappointed
.Still - only a week to wait and it'll be sorted.
Edited by: Samoanjoe

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gromit said:
Not exactly Cambridge Audi's finest hour, is it?
Cambridge Audi have redeemed themselves by offering to pay for the replacement rear light (£228.23 + labour) and get it fitted at the same time as the sat nav upgrade. My faith is restored

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
That's better! Nice one - glad it's sorted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts