Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi chaps,

Just picked up my Q3 S-line 2.0 TDI in Daytona Grey, I went for the 20mm lowering option which some of you may be surprised to hear, and also had the reversible boot inlay option that give a bit more depth to the boot.

Coming from a 2012 A3 2.0 TDI Sport I have to say that the ride is nowhere near as uncomfortable as I thought it was going to be judging by some people's comments regarding the lowering option. I almost regretted taking the option when I came across this site but now I've got it I'm glad I did.

Also, what a great car, and what a great forum, glad to be amongst other owners and have already read some great tips so ill check back here every so often and see if I can add anything to the party, ill upload a pic of my motor too as it seems the done thing.

Cheers
Woody

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's great to hear, I have took the lowered option too with Audi Drive Select
I was a bit worried too after reading on here

Btw the car look lovely

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks chaps, I really don't think there is anything to worry about regarding the lowering option, it's still a really nice relaxing drive. I've had 2 x A3 (06 & 12 plate) and an A4 (08 plate) and so far the Q3 is the winner for comfort and drive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Agree on lowering the suspension. I picked up mine on Friday and have the 19 inch wheels and s line lowered suspension. I like the ride and find it perfectly ok.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice to see some of the scare-mongering being dispelled, my lowered Q3 with 18" wheels got a thousand km's on the clock over the weekend and it just eats up the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts