Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just organised my week of free insurance for the new car, they were very polite, nice and the cover note has been emailed to me and the dealer straight away.They also gave me a quote for insurance, fully comp, protected, 17 yrs NCD, garaged over night, 12000 miles per year, me and the wife. £1700
I paid £250 last year for my TT 2.0 TFSI coupe.The lady on the phone did have a bit of laugh with me when i told her about the TT price.Hasanybody else had laughable quotes from Audi insurance

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi
Audi insurance quoted me £1200 for my car. I just laughed at the bloke. Got a quote from Tesco's of £500 for me, my wife and my son. Happy with that.
Audi did say that the quote included for a brand new car if mine was a right off in an accident

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Most insurance companies will give you a brand new replacement should it be written off in the first year, you need to be 1st owner however some understand people buy ex demo's etc. Audi insurance are taking the pee with those quotes tho

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was very pleased with my Q3 quote from Audi as it was less than
£300

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi all,
changed from LV to audi insurance for £315. audi will be prepared to compare and offer an almost identical quote.
SE TDI 177 Quattro

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've also done a couple of comparisson site quotes, the cheapest is about £300, but i'm not sure what level of cover that is.Audi must think S Wales is a dodgy place Bigbob2K!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All
Audi insurance quoted me £277

1 - 8 of 8 Posts