Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a Q3 on order and I was wondering if there were any freebies in the car when you collect it. About 5 years ago we got an A4 Cab from Audi seeker and they gave us a free golf umberella. Ford gave us a bunch of flowers so I was wondering what Audi give away now days.

·
Registered
93 Posts
As you have already placed your order - did you not ask the salesperson at the time considering you have previous experience of purchasing vehicles?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No
I forgot about it until afterwards.

Doh!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Well i got a nifty free umbrella, but only because it was pouring rain when i picked it up and the salesman left it

I also got a free £50 admin charge for transfering my plate but i decided not to take that home and left it firmly jammed somewhere!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Absolutely nothing

Got the LED light pack free because the salesman messed up, then he thought I would sign a new invoice with the additional cost, I don't think they were very happy when I refused.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I got an iPad 3 16 GB last year when I ordered. The lane assist was free because of Audi"s error in putting rhis option in all cars in the initail batch they sold in Japan.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We got a choice of the Audi branded stuff from a cabinet by the service department, with the Q3 the kids went away with Audi caps... When I collected my A5 I came away with an audi branded shoe bag, I think it is for golf shoes, but we use it for my son's football boots

·
Registered
107 Posts
I expect I'll get nothing! It was like getting blood out of a stone even to get a discount!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was given a bottle of champagne. They offered flowers for the wife, but she wasn't there so the i got the booze

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
Our local Audi dealer was underwhelmingly generous when we picked up Mrs G's A3 a few years ago - we got nothing.

.....apart, that is, from a "free, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire some horrendously overpriced arty photos of ourselves cavorting around some stark white studio". I was told that our details had already been passed (without our permission) to the arty photo company so that they could bill us the "special introductory rate" accordingly.

I thanked them (ahem) for their generosity and thoughtfulness and likened them - and the photo company - to a emu. As I informed them - "An emu is a fascinating bird with an extremely long and flexible neck. This means it can shove its bill up its arse - and so can you."

Apparently we weren't alone in our reaction to this. Can't think why, can you?

Edited by: Gromit

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've been offered 3 years free servicing, plus a loan car whenever it's in - not bad.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Exactly the same as Gromit.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I got an S line mug ,audi key fob memory stick and an audi racing bear

·
Registered
613 Posts
Free Audi Red iPod cable, does that count?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Jules said:
Free Audi Red iPod cable, does that count?
No you should have got a cable anyway, nice try though

·
Registered
68 Posts
I caught my local dealer in the last week of march, he let slip they needed to register 45 new cars by the 1st April... As I ended up buying a stock car I managed to get:-
10% off the list price
Extended warranty
MOT protection
Free valet once a month for the first year
A ride in the dealers R8
And a Audi teddy for my lad....

I was quite happy with that. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got some lovely flowers, an extra half tank of fuel and what look like trolley token key rings.
I also had a Q5 loaned to me while I was awaiting delivery as I sold my car early.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got - a nice picnic blanket, umbrella and a overnight bag.

Pretty nice quality stuff too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
They must have seen me coming. I walked away with absolutely nothing except the car!!!Never mind.. Maybe I´ll get a picnic blanket next time.ATD

1 - 20 of 26 Posts