Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Ordered mine already but without the foldable side mirrors option. I thought the side mirrors can be folded manually as standard. Am I wrong? So does that mean when my audi comes, the mirrors wont be able to be folded. thats very sad ;(.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I dont know if you can fold them manually, more importantly they may not be heated, I know on the A1 that is the case.
Edited by: Del

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi

They are heated as standard,we had an A1 and was shocked to find that we never had heated mirrors and this was an s line.
You can fold the mirrors manually ,they don't fold in much but they do fold almost similar to the Q5.
Louis

·
Registered
563 Posts
Louis said:
Hi

They are heated as standard,we had an A1 and was shocked to find that we never had heated mirrors and this was an s line.
You can fold the mirrors manually ,they don't fold in much but they do fold almost similar to the Q5.
Louis
I was shocked when i read that on the A1 forum, heated mirrors is not a luxury it's necessity in this country

·
Registered
264 Posts
audi sales people like to say they supply a basic car then customers can spec it to there own choice . like the Q3 privacy glass is an extra , auto dipping rear vierw mirror is an extra on a car costing at least £25000 . they certainly know how to take the mickey .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts