Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm possibly the only person to have chosen this option but i do use it often so i thought i'd take a few pics today to help anybody decide who's never seen it before.
I was taking 2m long lengths of wood to the tip, the seat folds down forward with a lever on the side.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Brilliant option and not too over-expensive either. i wanted this option but alas it's not offered on many of the seats, which is a great pity.Their design maybe rules it out.

One of those options no one goes for and is really really useful, like an opening tail gate glass on a previous car. You'd think it was a gimmick but you could shut the tail gate and keep loading and loading and get far more in.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks drjamesr, i think it's only available for the stand seat setup so it really limits who can add it on. My last car was an estate but i can pretty much carry anything my last car could although the Q3 is smaller in length. I have found the pass seat can be used as a table when folded, all i need now is some plates, cutlery and a wine cooler

My last car had the seperate opening glass tailgate funny enough, didn't think i would use it much but like you say you can keep on loading it up with the boot closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts