Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Chippie said:
I questioned the cost saying I thought I would be around £250 and was told that if it was an annual then I would be but as it's a 2 year service it works out about the same over the 2 years.
Think I'm going to get it done at an independent and risk any awkwardness regarding any possible warranty work
Yep I agree that's wrong, mine was about £250 from memory. Read towards bottom of Page 2 of this thread:http://www.q3ownersclub.co.uk/forum/hello_topic4782_page2.html?KW=leeds
In that thread it seems another member got quoted an expensive price at one dealers (Audi Leeds) but got one more in line with expectations at another dealer (Audi Huddersfield).

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks for your help and advice.
Rang Huddersfield Audi this morning and they have quoted me £431.25, so there's a saving of £19.50. Bet they haven't changed for topping up the washer jet fluid!
Quotes I've had so far are all part of the synter group so wondering if that's the reason the quotes seem high?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
They obviously change more knowing most people will want to keep an Audi main dealer service history while the car is still under warranty

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me too - £472!! Ouch!

And to rub salt into the wounds, they lost my digital service record book.
Used independent Audi service centre from new for my 2016 RSQ3 Performance,all three services registered on Audi service website and printout kept with service receipts all for half main dealer price.
Had it for four and a half years now and just gone on to 15,000 miles still makes me smile every time I drive it.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Used independent Audi service centre from new for my 2016 RSQ3 Performance,all three services registered on Audi service website and printout kept with service receipts all for half main dealer price.
Had it for four and a half years now and just gone on to 15,000 miles still makes me smile every time I drive it.
Welcome to the club Paul, the consensus view is that RSQ3 come with a big smile as standard - not a chargeable option either. Considering only 65 Performance versions were registered in the UK there must be getting on for 10% of them on here.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts