Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I ordered my first Q3 TDI 177 in red at the end of August, I am still waiting for a delivery date- is this normal? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

You will only receive an indication of the delivery date once the beast is built, but I'd have thought the dealer could give you at least a build week by now - get onto them and ask for a detailed update including the build week. If they can't give you that after this amount of time give them a bit of earache.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Gromit. I have just been on to them as you posted, it's being built next week- getting excited now!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am new to this forum as well :)

When i got my Q3 I had a bit of a wait as well. But the sales guy was very good and offered me a courtesy car for two weeks. They gave me an A3 and I really was happy with the service and happy to have a drive as well.

Try with your dealer & if a car is available they might offer you too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ferns. Thankfully I still have my current car- an A3! Which I won't sell until after I have my Q3. The wait is agony isn't it? I guess I could keep myself busy buying an sd card and stuff!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I wonder if the delivery delays problem has been solved. My order to delivery will have been a tad over 4 months in a couple of days.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Like Gromit I received my q3 end of June 2013, I put the order in at the start of April, was given a delivery of 28th July. It seems likely that Audi under promise and then over deliver on the build date.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Only joined to day not yet purchased a Q3 off to inspect a demo straighter next week Quattro 177 auto

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Let us know how the demo goes!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had a 10 min test drive in September, ordered the car immediately after and collect it from my dealer 9am Monday morning!!!! cannot wait.the whole process has been faultless

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
It's going to be a lonnnnnggg weekend for you! Don't forget to post some pics of the new arrival.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tell me about it, I am so looking forward to collecting my Q3, my wife thinks I'm mad, " don't know why your so excited" she says! she doesn't drive and just don't get it, been a ford driver for many years my out going Mondeo titanium has been great, cannot complain about it, but it's a Ford, there I've said it! Gromit my brand new shiny Caribou brown S line will be in my possession just after 9am Monday, the dealer who has been brilliant, emailed a few days ago to say its at the dealers, I did think about going to visit it before Monday, but did think that was a bit sad

·
Registered
42 Posts
Photos will be posted early next week, ironically my front garden, driveway and paths are being landscaped this week, and won't be finished till next Thursday, so I can't even put it on the drive or in the garage, till late next week, but what could be better than a brand new Q3 and ah brand new drive to put it on?

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
I've heard of giving a car a good home, but isn't that going a bit far?

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
The new home for the Q3 when I pick it up Monday, builders tell me Thursday it should be finished!!!!fingers crossed

·
Registered
302 Posts
Malph said:
Bambi said:
Guests coming for dinner tonight will have to wear their willies
What sort of party are you having?

HaHa ! - Whoops - I spotted that before hitting 'Post' and thought I had changed it ...........
Freudian slip maybe .........

Edited by: Bambi

1 - 20 of 23 Posts