Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as the title suggests I picked it up from the dealer today and certainly worth the wait. The one criticism I do have is that the mirrors can't be folded automatically when you lock the car. A useless addition for me I think as that's what all the other cars I have purchased have done. That said everything else is spot on

Enjoy some pictures...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Very nice Ian
From the photo's Monsoon doesn't look a lot different to my Daytona, are you pleased with it, was it worth the wait ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are pretty much identical, very slight difference in shade. Yes very pleased, glad to be away from my previous french vehicle and back to a decent brand.. So very much worth the wait.

·
Registered
563 Posts
It looks well specced, have you got the LED light pack ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Ian,
Car looks stunning. Notice you have BOSE system. I have also ordered. Is it as good as claimed?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Del said:
You can't order Bose without the LED pack so yes. Haven't seen it in the dark yet ...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oldgranti said:
Hi Ian,
Car looks stunning. Notice you have BOSE system. I have also ordered. Is it as good as claimed?
My ears were hurting when I got back home earlier....
It's good but not as good as B&O system in my S5 but even so for the money it's well worth it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Ianv. Really good looking vehicle and same colour as ordered by me. So it's nice to see one in the sunshine looking good! I currently have folding mirrors on my A4, which close up when you lock the car, and fold out when you turn the ignition on. Is this not the case with yours? If so, I'll be pretty upset as I also ordered the folding mirrors!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have folding mirrors, you do have yo flick the switch manually, they don't activate with the ignition.

GB

·
Registered
563 Posts
ianv said:
Del said:
You can't order Bose without the LED pack so yes. Haven't seen it in the dark yet ...
You're in for a treat later then, I love the LED light pack it makes the car really special at night.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Morse Man said:
Hi Ianv. Really good looking vehicle and same colour as ordered by me. So it's nice to see one in the sunshine looking good! I currently have folding mirrors on my A4, which close up when you lock the car, and fold out when you turn the ignition on. Is this not the case with yours? If so, I'll be pretty upset as I also ordered the folding mirrors!
I am desperately trying to find out if there is anything that can be done about it. It's crazy!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Del said:
ianv said:
Del said:
You're in for a treat later then, I love the LED light pack it makes the car really special at night.
Yep it really does add an ambiance to the car.

Just filled it up ready for a round trip to Southend and it's saying 570 miles left a bit better than my 310 that I could previously manage..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re folding mirrors:
This is probably stating the obvious. If so I apologise in advance, but have you tried setting the mirrors to fold automatically via the MMI system? My Q5 arrived with the mirrors not folding by default and it was just a question of selecting mirrors on in the car setup option.
I shall be really peeved if my Q3, which is being built this week (hopefully) doesn't have this option.
Good luck - your car looks great.

·
Registered
264 Posts
beautiful car . hope you enjoy it . had mine 3 months now and still love driving it

·
Registered
563 Posts
ticktontiger said:
Re folding mirrors:
This is probably stating the obvious. If so I apologise in advance, but have you tried setting the mirrors to fold automatically via the MMI system? My Q5 arrived with the mirrors not folding by default and it was just a question of selecting mirrors on in the car setup option.
I shall be really peeved if my Q3, which is being built this week (hopefully) doesn't have this option.
Good luck - your car looks great.
HiJust checked my MMi and the option to select mirrors on isnot there
Maybe Audi could implement this option in a firmware update.

·
Registered
563 Posts
ticktontiger said:
You have to go into central locking first.
Tried that andit's not in there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts