Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having driven it for 3 weeks now. Thinking it is the most amazing car ever. Trying to find any fault but unable to. I finally found one.
When my baby is crying and you say to yourself it's ok he will stop when we get going for our outing. It doesn't work The q3 is too smooth and quiet it's like putting him in a non moving vehicle. It does nothing to calm him.
The teensiest tiniest fault but that is literally all I can come up with.
The Q3 is so smooth. There was an enourmous pot hole in the road I had no choice but to drive over. I sort of winced as I did. It was like driving over a hair line crack.
Love it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Glad to know that you are very happy with your Q3. i had several quality issues but now I am a happy camper

·
Registered
100 Posts
Awesome car ,

·
Registered
25 Posts
Like your post, I've also had mine 3 weeks LOVE IT

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'm impressed with the Audi paintwork so far. Washed the car today and after its first winter and 5 months of grime, salt there were no chips etc to be seen. Looks brand new like when I picked it up last October

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish my paint work was still perfect. Week 1 some not very nice person slammed their car door into it in a car park

·
Registered
26 Posts
Had my car 3 weeks,only very small moan I have is you cant see a clock if pop up display is down and digital speedo is selected

·
Registered
50 Posts
The only problemwith my new Q3 is that I can't stop polishing the lovely daytona grey paintwork,

Tony

·
Registered
111 Posts
Jewelshogg - that's the very reason why I park miles away from the shop / lifts. Wife gets the hump but keeps car away from that kind of danger (touch wood)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had mine glass-coated (Gzox) and it still looks brand new. I just spray with water once a month to remove the dirt and wipe dry. I was told by Audi the coating will last 3 at least 3 years. I think the coating will last longer since the car is always parked in the basement both at home and work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts