Ordered SLine Quattro manual in Silver. Dealer called me to say car should be available in next 2 weeks. I explained that I would prefer to wait until 1st march now. Not sure dealer is happy with this as we have agreed a deal on the part exchange. Should we hold our for a 13 plate and will it make much difference to re- sale value in future? I suggested dealer could take our part ex now. Any advice?