Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RSQ3 Sportback Sport Edition, Daytona Grey, C&S pack, red calipers.
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has looked into stage 1 or bitten the bullet?

I had REVO stage 1 on my RS3 which was great, coupled with a TVS stage 2+ gearbox map and it was amazing. Unfortunately REVO have yet to release anything for the F3 which is a shame as I like their approach.

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts
I think the options are limited here in UK - Scott over in Taiwan has achieved something. Scott's 615WHP 670NM RSQ3 F3 Sportback

I've read that the latest generation of Audi engine ECUs are use some sort of data encryption which makes re-maps hard to achieve.

·
Premium Member
RSQ3 Sportback F3
63 Posts
I believe that APR UK / Awesome GTI has software & hardware available for our F3 RSQ3. I have seen they posted a F3 RSQ3 with stage 1 installed months ago.

You can also check this (DS1 for RS3/TTRS (MED17.1.62 DAZA) & DNWA (including RSQ3) | Dyno Spectrum) tuning tool, which I am using now. Very powerful tuning tool that has features that other tuning companies could not reach. You can get your car tuned using this tool by yourself at home or everywhere with WIFI connected. You could just use the stage 1 or 2 from their server with no extra cost, or you could find a tuner to fine tune your car accroding to your car characteristic. Most people does not like to do it self because they scare to do something wrong with the car but I have to say this tuning tool is SUPER easy to play with.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Another option for the RSQ3 F3 is www.mtm-online.de. UK agent is quattro sports in Haywards Heath. Been going for decades.

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts
I can't ever say I've ever got in an RSQ3 and thought "this sucker isn't fast enough". Maybe it's an age thing (64) as I've often pursued the 'because you can' thought process in the past.

Reactions: TheJam

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think the crackle is awful.
Couldn’t agree more,bloody awful. I was offered em when I had my car mapped….no thank you. I’m good for the Carlos Fandango alloys too thanks 🤣

Reactions: Menace

·
Registered
RSQ3 Performance Dec 66 plate,
201 Posts
John
I can't ever say I've ever got in an RSQ3 and thought "this sucker isn't fast enough". Maybe it's an age thing (64) as I've often pursued the 'because you can' thought process in the past.
I thought you youngsters liked speed , lol.

·
Registered
2021 RSQ3 Sportback Sport Edition, Daytona Grey, C&S pack, red calipers.
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Totally agree it’s fast enough but it was more the improved drivability on my RS3 with a ‘mild’ REVO stage 1 and the TVS gearbox tune that was a revelation, I’m sure the same on the RSQ3 would offer equal amounts of improvement.

REVO did add some pops and burbles but nothing like in that video and we’re easily controlled through the throttle which made them a delight when you wanted a bit of ASBO, I’m not sure they suit the more ‘grown up’ RSQ3 as they did in the RS3 though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts