Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi People, Great Forum
I have a Audi Q3 on order via Maidstone Audi Spoke to my salesman last friday and he said my Q3 S-line was still in transit and he could not provide expected delivery date to them.
Is this true? I thought they could track the cars and give a time frame as when they would expect the cars to be delivered to them.
I'm considering contacting Audi UK direct, based on some experienced people's views on here.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The salesman should be able to give you more information than that, ie where is it (Dock. Boat, UK Port etc).

I also believe that they can give you the ship name which can then be tracked !!

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you canget the Commission(Order) number and contact Audi Customer Services, they should be able to give the shipment date and UK arrival date. Our Q3is currently off Nerjaheading for the Straits of Gibralter, due into UKon 29 July 2013. It left Barcelona last night around 18:00 hrs local time and should dock at the Port of Tyne @10:00 hrson the 29th.Good luck with getting the relevant info

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
July 8th and up to July 12th build weeks of Audi Q3's have supposedly arrived in the UK.

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
Hi John, and welcome to the forum.

I ordered both my Audis from Inchcape (Canterbury branch, not Maidstone) and found that their delivery estimates were consistently very accurate, so you should be able to ask your salesperson for an ETA and have quite a bit of faith in the result.

Both mine were available for collection up to a week earlier than estimated, so you should be fine with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts