Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
RSQ3 2020 Mythos Black Standard Config
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve only had my RSQ3 10 days but on a few occasions when I’ve tried to start the car I’ve got the above icon light up, it’s the the one with an exclamation mark through the car. When I turn the ignition off and restart it’s not there and everything is ok.

I called the dealer and they said to ignore it unless it stayed on! Anyone else experienced this?

I did try searching on the forum but no success though that might be operator error !

·
Super Moderator
2,878 Posts
Just had a look at the on-line manual (signing in to My Audi) and page 98 says this:

The dealer, absolute minimum should have said "bring the car in sir and we will scan it (electronically) for faults", if there is something awry then the car's systems will have recorded it.

I'd read the above to the dealer (who most likely had no idea of the meaning of the warning light) and ask if they might take an urgent look.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
This is not a good light even though you can make it go off. As John said I would call your dealer first thing and get the car over to them for a scan. Hopefully this can be replicated when you get to the dealer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I’ll call again in the morning and book it in, though I actually did speak to the service dept when I called previously.
It’s the yellow light that comes on.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Could you call Roadside Assistance - which is part of the warranty package.
Ask them to comer out and check the car and confirm it's safe to drive and not in danger of breaking down

Cheers Spike

Reactions: RSQ3John

·
Super Moderator
2,878 Posts
Good call Spike! They have the diagnostic kit on board...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car booked in on the 22nd, service guys seemed particularly unfazed by it and told me not to worry unless it turns into a red waring light.
I have uploaded the Kufatec HBA, wondering whether this will show up when they run the diagnostic test.:unsure:

·
Super Moderator
2,878 Posts
On the HBA - just say when you drop the car off "I've had a retrofit coding mod to enable High Beam Assist". It they are like Listers (Stratford Audi) they just note it on the job card and no more is said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts