Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I just needed a place share my anguish! LOLIt hurtsprobably because it's the first. Was sooo... preventable too which makes it worse. Could have done this or that you know.Of all people it was my mumand onmothers day!Time to call the local dealer for some touch up paint. Metal is showing so I'm concerned about rust if I don't act quick. It's even raining outside right now as I type this... grrr!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I feel your pain, washed the car yesterday and found some light scrtaches around the rear bumper, going to try 'T cutting' them out, fingers crossed

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
The first one always hurts the most - I feel your pain!

I've always noticed that a new car acts like some sort of git-magnet - it's never long before some dungbrain christens it with a door-edge.

When does your Mum come out of hospital?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Bad news, especially when it's somebody else's fault

Btw you had me worried, I thought I had missed mothers day

·
Registered
563 Posts
GarryEssex said:
I feel your pain, washed the car yesterday and found some light scrtaches around the rear bumper, going to try 'T cutting' them out, fingers crossed
Garry
Try Autoglym super resin polish first, it's not as harsh as T cut.

·
Registered
52 Posts
how 'light' are the scratches? can you feel them with the tip of a fingernail? If no, then SRP will do the job, if yes, then the scratch is probably too deep for SRP to have a 'good' effect. You may want to try a less aggressive alternative to T-cut in the initial instance...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts