Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Can anyone recommend a dog ramp suitable for my Q3. I have a 10 year old Labrador who will soon find the jump into the boot too hard
Thx

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I don't have a dog myself but a quick search reveals no vehicle-specific dog ramps at all, so I'd imagine any type would be equally suitable. I found a few references to folding dog ramps though - fine if you've got a folding dog, I suppose...

·
Registered
302 Posts
One advantage to having lighter dogs that we hadn't thought of when they were young !! Our two are 24kg (aged 11) and 19kg (aged 15) - only the older one requires lifting into the car which isn't a problem and I can lift the younger one easily should she require it eventually

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wouldn't a short length of board, kept in the boot, do the trick?

·
Registered
302 Posts
rontheman said:
Wouldn't a short length of board, kept in the boot, do the trick?
It would need some sort of non-slip finish or treads on it and be very sturdy, also battens top and bottom to make sure it didn't slip off the car/road. My elderly dog is very nervous if he feels he might slip on something and one little slip would stop him using a ramp completely.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I've just noticed that there is an Easipet Dog Ramp coming up tomorrow on Amazon's Lightning Deals - normal price £45 - you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what it will be reduced to - may not be any good for you (or a decent price)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts