Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been puzzling me for a while now; whatdoes the figure in the lower right of the DIS (ringed in red below) refer to? I've been through the manual cover to cover (twice) and either I'm blind or it is not in there. I thought it might be something to do with DPF regeneration but not sure. It does not tally with any of the trip memories. It counts up with the miles I do and seems to reset at 1000 miles.
Any thoughts, it's doing my head in!

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's your current journey's trip. You can rset it by pressing the button just in front of it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh. So that is independent of the trip 1 and trip 2 memories in the computer?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes, it's additonal to that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Cool, thanks.
Can start worrying about something less trivial now.

PS loving my Q3, best car I've ever owned. To think I was in the BMW showroom looking at an X1 and the guy kept me waiting so long I gave up and walked out. Spotted the Audio showroom on the way home and dropped in on spec. One test drive later and I have a Q3 on order!

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's how I was Dave, exactly like that. To be honest, I didn't even know there was such a beast as a Q3! Sadly, because of some problems I had with mine, I now have a Q5... but as no extra money changed hands I am really not complaining! Had they solved my vibration issue, I would happily still be in the Q3 though, so I totally understand your pleasure. I hope you have many many miles of enjoyment.Edited by: Jadewoo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts