Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Has anyone had any experience with diesel tuning plug in boxes. Done a little research into the ones from ChipExpress and these seem to be really popular. Lots of people have them fitted to Audi A1 S-lines and they rave about how good they are but i have never heard anyone fitting one to a Q3 although they do sell them. At £395 it seems a little expensive if they don`t work however they do offer a full 14 refund if your not 100% happy, they do recommend you let the engine wear in first around 2000 miles before fitting. The increased MPG is nothing short of amazing if the figures are true and the unit pays for itself in 12 months.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these really do look like good value for money, the people in the A! owners forum swear by them as do thousands of people all around the net, seriously considering one when my Q3 arrives in Aug.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi had a Chipexpress on my Q3 177 for over a yearvery happy with it better response economy improved providing you drive normally not flat out all the time.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks jsybrian, i was wanting it for increased MPG really rather than the performance boost. Roughly how much did it improve by ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Difficult to quantify about another 20-25 miles from a tank of fuel.The only issue is living in Jersey is its all town driving.I think DT UK do an economy unit might be worth a look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts