Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I being sold down the line. Just been told my delivery date has been changed from March to September! Cause gear box shortage? Is this true?

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is all very very strange, I got a call to say I was pulled back from July to end-feb, hopefully my dealer comes through with his promise and there are no further surprises!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, would you mind giving the spec that you have on order that has been pulled forward.
Alot of the posts seem to indicatea shortgage of the S-tronic automatic gearboxcausingdelays.
Hopefully yours isa manual box as I also have a manual on order and would love to think deliverymay come forward!

·
Registered
18 Posts
its the rear side airbags that are giving the cars delays, one computer system in the showrooms gives them the option to buy them, yet the factory don't even get them delivered until Feb 2012 I was told.and due to a lack of communication between the factory and the show rooms this is causing big delays in orders. This info was given to me by the managers who had a contact in the spain factory.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ordered manual s line with a few bells and whistles added but nothing major. It started as a January delivery then went to a march one, then July, but then all of a sudden it was pulled forward, fingers crossed!. Did you go for the s line 14aq3? Beenletdown, a great vid of the car, is the internal LED a nice add-on? The Bose speakers look good and I bet they sound good too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
14aq3 is the post above, just wondering what model he ordered. That is a cool vid, really appreciate you posting that. LEDs really show off the speakers, dying to hear the sound outta them for real, but even through my pc they sound good!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Sausage, many thanks for your post and advising yours is a manual that has moved forward in the delivery Q, hope the good news will continue!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Mine is only the basic SE with cruise L and current build date is mid March, so likely delivery will be end of April L.....

Hi Beenletdown, your interior lightening and sound is great,...... just perfect for 'in car entertainment'!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Guy's,
Ordered my SE TDI Quattro with a few goodies included for a build week of between 4 and 6. Now been advised that this has slipped to week 14! Even though I went for the upgrade on the wheels (C2G) as Audi were having difficulties in providingstandard 17" Alloys!!

I also fixed a price on trade in for March, so now need to do some wheeling and dealing with the garage to ensure I don't have further financial knockon's if week 14 is confirmed!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Q3 owners and those waiting, Ordered my Q3 S Line 2.0 TDI S Tronic in november with first delivery date being the end of march, then altered to April then May and my latest date given is the end of June (unconfirmed). Suggestions to me about the delay are :-1 - China is ordering many2 - Japanese tsunami last year has delayed their production of electronic components, many of which are used in the Q3
My options include :- HDD tech pack, Comfort pack, Advanced parking camera and park assist, DAB radio, Audi sound system, Nappa leather

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here is a good news story !
Ordered my Q3 on 22nd November from Hull Audi and originally given a provisional build date of week 11. This was brought forward and confirmed as week 9. The car was built on 29th Feb. (wk 9), delivered to the dealer on Tuesday this week and collected yesterday (22nd March). 4 months from order to collection, exactly as predicted by our Sales Advisor, Paul Redshaw.
The car was supplied with a full tank of diesel and a bouquet of flowers for the wife who has just driven off in it with a huge smile on her face.
Also got Gap Insurance for £150 and Tyre and Alloy Insurance for £170.
Can't praise Audi and Hull enough.
SE 2.0 TDI quattro 177, Stronic, Ice Silver, 18" 5-arm alloys, heated electric sports seats, alcantara/leather , tech pack, comfort pack, elec. folding mirrors, LED interior lights,spare wheel, storage package.

·
Registered
485 Posts
The following is taken from the Tiguan website dated 14th August 2011. Might still be a problem.

The reversing CAMERA has been temporarily discontinued due to lack of supply since the Japanese
tsunami but the optical display they're talking of here (I think !!) is
the one on the stereo showing the outline of the car and which sensors
are operating rather than the camera.

·
Registered
485 Posts
SETIG said:
The following is taken from the Tiguan website dated 14th August 2011. Might still be a problem.

The reversing CAMERA has been temporarily discontinued due to lack of supply since the Japanese
tsunami but the optical display they're talking of here (I think !!) is
the one on the stereo showing the outline of the car and which sensors
are operating rather than the camera.
Not gonna mention Kessy, but isn't the reversing camera withdrawn as
they are made in Japan, and due to supply issues (earthquake/tsunami etc) it isn't available across the whole VW range?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was in Edinburgh Audi today and they have 2 off S line cars on show. Colour is Glacier White for both cars. Don't know exact spec but one of them has the sunroom. I also think it has the 140 TDI engine with FWD.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts