Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced the app and screen booking at their local stealership recently? I had a couple of minor warranty niggles on the 2019 Q3 which needed attention (lights and oil level for those interested) and replacement brake fluid was also required so I tried booking via the My Audi app. No luck there so I called and explained what was required – I was honoured with a 5 week wait for a 1 hour inspection slot (I managed to get another dealer to sort out brake fluid).

I received an SMS the day before (old school) confirming the visit and asking me to enter the details (I had already given these once). When I arrived I was pointed towards a screen with a selection of small boxes for the key (does a small person come out and grab these at timed intervals I asked myself) – the screen unfortunately didn’t work (so I didn’t get the chance to enter the info again -disappointing!). Eventually help arrived and my car was now in place for its 1 hour privileged slot.

I did get excited when, after 30 mins, I received a message to say my car was being looked at. After waiting 90 min the smiling member of staff came to tell me oil levels and pressure had been checked – I asked about the lights and was told I could bring the car back when it gets dark.

Best bit - I was told about the great deal of 25% off fixed servicing costs – just weeks after paying full wack!

I do so enjoy going to my local dealership

·
Registered
446 Posts
You can always trust Audi to provide you with the full main dealer experience. Last time I went to ours to order a new Q3 they were way behind their scheduled appointments and having closed the deal found they staff had locked the compound with our car inside and gone home with the keys

·
Registered
79 Posts
Has anyone experienced the app and screen booking at their local stealership recently? I had a couple of minor warranty niggles on the 2019 Q3 which needed attention (lights and oil level for those interested) and replacement brake fluid was also required so I tried booking via the My Audi app. No luck there so I called and explained what was required – I was honoured with a 5 week wait for a 1 hour inspection slot (I managed to get another dealer to sort out brake fluid).

I received an SMS the day before (old school) confirming the visit and asking me to enter the details (I had already given these once). When I arrived I was pointed towards a screen with a selection of small boxes for the key (does a small person come out and grab these at timed intervals I asked myself) – the screen unfortunately didn’t work (so I didn’t get the chance to enter the info again -disappointing!). Eventually help arrived and my car was now in place for its 1 hour privileged slot.

I did get excited when, after 30 mins, I received a message to say my car was being looked at. After waiting 90 min the smiling member of staff came to tell me oil levels and pressure had been checked – I asked about the lights and was told I could bring the car back when it gets dark.

Best bit - I was told about the great deal of 25% off fixed servicing costs – just weeks after paying full wack!

I do so enjoy going to my local dealership
What was the issue with the lights out of interest?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a gap on the top left of view which has appeared but only noticeable on full beam - I don't have matrix only std LED (ref 83Q)
OK, ta. My matrix don’t seem to be working correctly, on occasion not on full in the dark then on full when there are street lights. It’s booked in on the 6th but I bet they don’t find an issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts