Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Very nice. I can't wait for mine on the 1st just a week away.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had it treated by CRYSTALCLEAR when i picked it up, they treat the insde and the outside of the car plus the wheels , must say i have been impressed with it had the car 3 months and it still looks like new the water still beads off it , a quick blast with the hose and the wheels are perfectly clean .thanksfor all the comments , hope you all get to enjoy your own Q3 soon .

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've got this thing bout mudflaps! Think they look really good in your pics and so pleased that I got my dealer to throw them in FOC.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wanted them because they save a lot of muck being thrown under the bumper and under the front doors , there is a big rubber seal at the bottom of the doors inside and it get filthy and i use a paintbrush too clean it . hoping the mudflaps will lessen the amount that gets in there

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Daytona, can they be retrofitted and if so how much?

·
Registered
264 Posts
yes mine were only fitted last week had the car 3 months . dealer was waiting for them to come in stock .they were £42 per pair , i have a audi service contract so got 15% discount dealer fitted them for free as i had waited so long , its usually 1 hrs labour , they take all the whells off to make it easier for themselves .I have checked a few dealer sites and there mudflap prices vary be warned .brain

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
I have ordered a q3 arriving in september and I was wondering if I should of had the bumpers colour coded? I like the mud flaps on yours as it makes it look more 'off road' Other pics I have seen the plastic looks quite a light grey? so not sure what I am going to do as audi now say it will cost £400 to sort it now:(

·
Super Moderator
5,778 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts