Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I was reading throu the net and found kufatech, on there you can get a DAB module with plugs into the Q3 for about £300, does any1 know if that's all you need, I would love to fit DAB but don want that unsightly aerial stuck up the windscreen, Edited by: Titch

·
Registered
143 Posts
Can audi retro fit DAB

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was told no for mine, as it need some infrastructure stuff. But there must be someone on here hwo knows how!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have been told by Audi Spares Dept that a retro fit will be available in the future for a DAB radio.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I didn't ask about price or timescale, however Audi must be having problems with supply of DAB radios as I note today it isn't even offered on the extra list and its still not standard.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I noticed that on our Company Car lease web-site (Owned by Zenith Leasing) that is now a notice saying that Q3's ordered won't be fitted with DAB until further notice...

·
Registered
302 Posts
When we ordered our Q3 at the beginning of July we were told that there were problems with DAB and that we might be lucky and find it has been ftted as standard when it arrives (mid October ish), but if not we could have a 'pod' fitted (but this would be extra
)

·
Registered
302 Posts
When we picked our car up on the 18th I asked about DAB and there is still no news of a retrofit

·
Registered
518 Posts
As with all retrofits, is there a chance that Audi could become iffy about warranty claims on, say, the MMI or anything attached to it or running off it, if a third party DAB box is retrofitted?

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Not if (a) it's an Audi retrofit i.e. not a 3rd-party, and (b) Audi themselves are suggesting it. Apart from breaking just about every consumer law ever drafted, they'd be pointing a bloody great gun at their own feet and shouting "FIRE!"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The fistune kit has been fitt, it works well and integrates with the mmi, it operates throu the media button on the radio so you push media, select source and select dab, the only thing I hate is the aerial in the screen, the other option was a dab module from kufatech but that was £80, I would recommend he fistune kit, speak to richter sport for info

·
Registered
389 Posts
I picked mine up on Saturday and it did come with DAB radio. Build week 5

1 - 20 of 64 Posts