Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAB radio is now standard on new audi's ordered now but the sale's person has told me the price of the car has gone up the same amount is this true

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi yes, told by my dealer last week, hence he wanted me to hurry up with the order. he kept the price the same for me

·
Registered
36 Posts
hi

not sure anyone knows yet but......

Is it just a pure addition of DAB to the standard radio/CD? Or is it an upgrade with other features like a hard -drive or other compatibility fetures?

cheers

al

·
Registered
25 Posts
The brochure download is still from March and therefore shows the DAB as an option. I ordered my car in the last fortnight; so I have asked my dealer about the DAB today and I will share their response with you when I get it.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I've never used the radio or CD player in my car yet. If I wanted to listen to people talk over the music I was listening to with pointless chat I would stay at home!
I stuck in a 160Gb ipod andhaven'tlooked back, it's like having my own endless radio station

·
Registered
563 Posts
Same here, never use the radio or CD player.I've had a couple of DAB radios at home and have never been impressed with the quality, I much prefer FM.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes, there is now an uplift on the list price to accomodate the DAB. I would prefer it remained an option!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts