Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reading through some posts and came across the one regarding DAB been pulled from new builds due to supply issues, i ordered my car in May and i`m due to collect next Monday, the 26th. Am i to take it then that it WILL NOT have DAB fitted, i ask because that was one of the reasons i went for the Q3 over the BMW ( among others as well ). If i don`t have DAB i will be one unhappy person as i was assured it did come with it by the sales person

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Have you called your supplying dealer? If you're picking up next Monday then they should have the car in by now and will be able to tell you. The whole dab supply issue seems a shambles to me, bmw introduced it as standard and had no problems.

C'mon they know projected sales etc so why upset customers with such a small detail!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Spoke to Teesside Audi this afternoon. As far as they know DAB won't be standard on the Q3 (or the A1) for the foreseeable future, even though it is fitted to every other model. He said their service department can fit the proper parts. I didn't ask how much as I am hopeful that they sort out their supply problems before I order mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts