Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to get a new driver seat (S-Line half leather half fabric) as the original was making a rather loud creaking sound. Hopefully the new seat will be silent! I might have to lay of the pies!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've got the same problem, but mine is the passenger seat that is creaking. I've got the car going in again next Monday for a few warranty repairs, so will mention in to them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I appear to have the same problem with the drivers seat. Have been asked to pop and see the service guys, by the sales guy. But was just wondering what the resolution was for your similar problem ?

·
Registered
563 Posts
I think VAG cars have had this problem for a long time now, my MK4 Golf GTi had the same problem.My Q3 has also suffered but I found moving the backrest back and forth gives a temporary solution.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Got my Q3 back from the dealers week before last with:<ul>[*]New drivers front seat back (wasn't too noisy but annoying)[*]Lubricated and adjusted/tightened sunroof frame (as above)[/list]All seems to be ok at present
Going in again shortly to have a misaligned rear door sill replaced (once noticed a bit annoying!)Edinburgh have been very responsive and helpful I have to say, but as I have mentioned before, I'm not thoroughly convinced re. build quality. None of my previous Audis have ever had these kind of issues.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Having the same problem with my seat, had parts of it replaced under warranty and now that we are out of warranty I have the creaking noise again. Is there anyting you can do your self to fix it your self?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Try adjusting the seat height a little. I though all Audi dealer repairs had a 2 year warranty?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts