Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The coolant warning light comes on now and again when the green lane departure warning is illuminated on the dash on my 2020MY Q3 SB.
The garage says no faults found but fault is persistant / annoying has anyone else had this problem

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts
Welcome to the club.

Nope, not seen that one - mind you the lane departure warning stays permanently off on mine.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I used to get a red distance warning light flash up when lane assist was on. The symbol is almost identical to the coolant warning light and I thought it was the later initially. It's worth double checking which light it is.......sorry if i'm teaching granny to suck eggs😉 Lane assist is permanently off on mine now, really annoying!

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts
Malph - does Lane Assist come back on if you press the button on the top of the left column stalk?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi John. Yes it does. On my previous S-Line 45, I had to cancel it every time I started it, but on the RS, setting it to off in the MMI seems to keep it off unless I want it on.........which I don't!

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts
Mine worked for a couple of weeks, I'd cancel it every time I got in the car as having something tugging the wheel would make me very grumpy - it seemed to get the message and stayed off. I'm not sure if its a feature or a fault but I like it... ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine worked for a couple of weeks, I'd cancel it every time I got in the car as having something tugging the wheel would make me very grumpy - it seemed to get the message and stayed off. I'm not sure if its a feature or a fault but I like it... ;)
I have been playing about with the lane departure and with it switched off I see what you mean about the 2 warning lights looking very similar as it came on when I was getting close to the car in front and at below the speed system works. mmmm wonder why the garage never said was I sure it was the coolant light. But thanks for your help on this matter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been playing about with the lane departure and with it switched off I see what you mean about the 2 warning lights looking very similar as it came on when I was getting close to the car in front and at below the speed system works. mmmm wonder why the garage never said was I sure it was the coolant light. But thanks for your help on this matter.
But I do have to keep switching system off every time I start the car, very annoying

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to get a red distance warning light flash up when lane assist was on. The symbol is almost identical to the coolant warning light and I thought it was the later initially. It's worth double checking which light it is.......sorry if i'm teaching granny to suck eggs😉 Lane assist is permanently off on mine now, really annoying!
Thanks for that info and I see what you mean the warning lights are very similar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts