Shoes changed to 19"

GPS

RS/S side mirrors

Fog chrome

After a good wash

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Oooh lovely! That's the sort of colour I'd have gone for had it been available in the UK. I love the extra shiny bits, too. Personally I prefer the standard wheels but that's 'cos I'm an old fart who prefers wheels that can hit the odd kerb or several without damage - no doubt there'll be a lot of members here who'll love 'em.

Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Gromit. Sprint blue wasn't part of the standard color available. It was to be on special indent which means a 3 months wait. That's why I chose Samoa Orange and had it changed.

Cheers

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Fat Daddy, that Sat Nav looks like Igo, how did you install that?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Da2922 said:
Hi Fat Daddy, that Sat Nav looks like Igo, how did you install that?
Hi,

The sat nav is by Galactio. It was done by an audio installer specializing in VAG rides. He incorporated a touch screen into the MMI. When sat nav is activated, the touch screen will be of use. Able to use the sat nav button on the steering control too.

Cheers

·
Registered
184 Posts
I thought what a great colour! I read the mail from bottom to top so it ended up orange!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally got my sports pedals installed today. Bought them online from UK and had my buddy hand carry them back for me. This part couldn't be found anywhere in Singapore.
Please pardon my dirty mats.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Pedals look fantastic FD- where did you get them on-line? Were they easy to install?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,

I got them through http://www.skodaparts.com/products. Look for part number 5L2064205. They were relatively easy to install. My installer did it in less than 5 minutes. I believe there is a YouTube clip in how to install. Am looking for the dead foot rest. Can't find it anywhere. Any clues guys?

Cheers

·
Registered
304 Posts
That is quite a beautiful thing... Love that blue!!

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Ooooh, lovely!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Isnt it about time you drove it now rather than having it at the cosmetic surgeon all the time????

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol. I've been driving it as much as I can. But being in a small country, I can only clock 15,000km per year.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts