Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i am new to this group, i have been an A4 addict for the last 10 yrs so have a lot of experience in that department having retro fitted numerous navi and Bluetooth upgrades to many cars.I also still have my vag-com cable and software should any one require re-coding for b-5-6-7 platform Audi.

I have just ordered my Q3 from hessle Audi in Hull, so far so good, greatdealershipknowledgeandservice so far.

I hope to be taking delivery of mine in around two weeks all going to plan.<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I received email today from my dealer, it was put on the boat this morning.....
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Regards Gary...
Edited by: m0ikw

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi Gary and welcome from a fellow newbie.
I'm new to Audi, never having owned one in over 40 years of motoring. At the moment I'm more than pleased with the car and dealer experience. Long may it last
Edited by: Malph

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Gary,I also came from an A4 originally (via a Golf) and it was my A4 experience that brought me back to Audi. I hope you like the Q3 as much as you did the A4 - I do.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well another A4 convert.

Went from a 1.9TDI to a 2.5TDI Cabriolet to my Q3 via a Tiguan.

So far after 12 months very happy with it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Setig , how dose the Q3 shape up verses the tiguan, as we did consider that option...
cheers in advance...

·
Registered
485 Posts
m0ikw said:
Setig , how dose the Q3 shape up verses the tiguan, as we did consider that option...
cheers in advance...
I had my tiguan for 4 years, but the Audi is better quality IMHO. It looks better and the interior is superior in quality and looks. Simple things such as the bonnet strut, additional rear lights on opening the boot- I could go on.

However I miss the rear seats that slide forwards and a completely flat load space with the seats down. The Tiguan always performed well in the snow, on the original and replacement tyres. Last year I was not impressed with the Q3 in snow, so I blame the tyres (Michelin latitude sports) or the type of snow

My father-in-law bought a new Audi 80 in 1979 and I have have always liked Audis ever since then, so I am slightly biased!

Hope you enjoy the Q3 though- we do

1 - 6 of 6 Posts