Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received this email from the dealer the other day which clearly statesQ3will becoming from Germany thought the Q3 was built in Spain "Audi hope to build your car week commencing 29/04/13. To allow for the production process, transport (in Germany and UK ), shipping and final preparation"</font>

·
Registered
6 Posts
A salesman at my local dealership told me that all Q3s are shipped from Spain to Germany for final inspection! I thought he was probably wrong, but the e-mail you received suggests he was right.

·
Registered
563 Posts
HiUnless therehas been achangein policy Q3's used to come direct from Spain.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Agree with Del - only had my Q3 a fortnight and the salesman showed me the train from factory to dockside on his PC from where it was transported by sea directly to the Port of Tyne and further transported by road from Newcastle to Swansea by road.Mal

·
Registered
103 Posts
Last May, my Q3 was shipped from Spain to Emden (Germany), forQA checksallegedly (maybe it was to drop off vehicles for european market). The vessel then went to Sheerness to offload vehicles for the southern area's then onto Newcastle to supply northern area's. I tracked the vessel via marinetraffic.com Edited by: jima

1 - 6 of 6 Posts