Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

In September my dealer told me the original launch date of November 11 had been pushed back to Jan 12 for the q3, but I see from the forum there are some customer cars actually on the road now.

I visited my dealer on Wednesday, the sales girl I had been in communication with was not in so I spoke to another guy while I was looking at the Q3 in showroom.

I asked about availability and was told there would be some in January for existing orders but they were expecting to see cars coming through for March 2012 delivery for new orders.

I emailed the sales girl later to tell her I'd been in and expressed surprise at the March delivery time, her reply was
" if your flexible on spec there are cars available now, should not be a problem to find you a car" .

Has anyone else been offered cars available from stock ?

Seems a little confused to me!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Message from my dealer has (so far)been consistent. If I order a 177 petrol SE with non standard wheels there are no significant delays. I ordered one as per non-delay suggestions 6 weeks ago with provisional build week 3 and delivery expected month or so after. Still awaiting confirmation of build date but spoke to dealer last week who confirmed advice and expected lead times..... We shall see!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts