Our Q3 was already in the dealer and didn't want to wait for a deleivery as always then nervous about having a bump as our A4 trade-in was described as 'mint' (4yrs old) by the dealer.
I don't think we would have chosen Monsoon off a chart but the boss liked it straight away so we went with the Q3 as in the showroom.
We had the same worry re lack of spare and in the end the dealer convinced us by saying if you get a puncture just use the breakdown service. I'm still not convinced I made the right decision re lack of spare.
Will post a technical question now as a result of our first >100 mile excursion.